07 November 2012

In friendship, there'll always be two worlds collide





Demi Lovato - Two Worlds Collide lyrics

She was given the world
So much that she couldn't see
And she needed someone
To show her who she could be

And she tried to survive
Wearing her heart on her sleeve
But I needed you to believe

You had your dreams, I had mine
You had your fears, I was fine
It showed me what I couldn't find
When two different worlds collide
La da-da da-da!

She was scared of it all
Watching from far away
And she was given a role
Never knew just when to play

And she tried to survive
Living her life on her own
Always afraid of the throne
But you've given me strength to find hope!
You had your dreams, I had mine
You had your fears, I was fine
It showed me what I couldn't find
When two different worlds collide

She was scared, unprepared
And lost in the dark, falling apart
I can survive with you by my side
We're gonna be alright
(We're gonna be alright)
This is what happens when two worlds collide

You had your dreams, I had mine
You had your fears, I was fine
It showed me what I couldn't find
When two different worlds collide
La da-da da-da!

You had your dreams, I had mine
(You had your dreams, I had mine)
You had your fears, I was fine
It showed me what I couldn't find
When two different worlds collide
When two different worlds collide




Lyrics credited to lyricsmode.com


[Acute rojak sentences alert!]


Lagu ini mem-potray-kan kisah persahabatan, tells us that tak semestinya persahabatan kena saling sentiasa agree antara masing-masing, friends do support each other but not until one do the wrong thing. Sahabat juga bertelingkah, they made arguments tapi pertelingkahan itu memberi pengajaran, because people naturally learn from mistakes and from the differences they had.


Pendek cerita semua orang perlukan kawan or sahabat kan? Even masa kat sekolah dulu nak pergi tandas pun kena berteman, LOL


So here's my favourite line:

You had your dreams I had mine
You had your fears I was fine

 Eh lain macam je hahaha

7 comments:

  1. ade org tu smpi skrg dh besar pnjg pun nk kena brteman gi tandas hehe :P

    p.s: you had your FEARS i was SCREAMING too...lol we are the same

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha nak berteman sebab dah late at night, mestila takuuuut eeiii awak ni :'O

    ReplyDelete
  3. sahabat itu penting..
    tp jgn smpi tersalah pilih shabat.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Cik Yaya: Tapi susah jugak, kalau dah terpilih yang tak baik, takkan nak terus tinggal je. Kena ada kekdah-kekdahnya haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seronokkan dah boleh rehat sikit kepala tu... tak yah nak study...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :)